Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Project completed.

This is my white super soft jersey pants - they are like sweat pants, but with more class.  The green and white seersucker top I made from a vintage 80's pattern which I changed the neck line a bit, but it is super comfy, yet fashionable too.  I wore this outfit to a wine tasting/training tonight, my second day at the new job, and a girl that I just met, asked me to make her a set.  I think that a yellow stripe top would suit her nicely.  And these pants are going to be her new favorite, I'm sure.  They are stylish enough to wear out yet comfortable enough to sleep in.  Tomorrow I will finish the red cotton poly blend jersey tank.




1 comment:

  1. Great job! I'm super impressed! :)

    (another tip: turn off the word verification on commenting! blogger's great at catching spam!)

    ReplyDelete