Friday, October 21, 2011

Flower Girl Gallery






So... these are the dresses that I have been working on for the Autumn wedding season:

The first was an existing dress that I took off the dark brown velvet sash and installed a light pink taffeta sash.  It ended up going to Australia!



This dress is a mini version (size 12 months) of my popular silk and lace design that went to Tennessee.


This dress was a replica of a J.Crew design that went to a Flower Girl in California.  The ruffles kicked my butt, but I was happy with the end result.



There was actually four dresses (the rust colored sash one is not pictured as I only have three mannequins). They are eyelet dresses with coordinating skirt lining and saves all in Autumn colors.  They ended up in New York.


And here we have two dresses in very different sizes, that went to Miami, both in the silk and lace design:


No comments:

Post a Comment